     áòèé÷ :: Inet-Admins
Inet-Admins mailing list archive (inet-admins@info.east.ru)

[inet-admins] FYI

------- Forwarded Message

Subject: GREAT NEWS:Cisco Systems Announces Immediate Global
  Availability of  Network Security and Encryption

Dear All,

This is great news! You and your customers no longer need to get Export
License to import 56-bit networked security and encryption software, and
respective products from Cisco. Please, distribute below announcement widely.

Rgds.
Happy selling.
Vladimir.

Vladimir Smirnov