[filmscanners] Advice on scanner settings--Thanks!

Bunch,

Wow!  The list lives!

Thanks to all for the advice.

Especiallly, thanks for the reminder that IR filtering doesn't work
for Kodachrome.

I've got the bulk slide feeder, so the plan is to simply drop a box
of slides in and start it up, then go away and drop another in when I
get to it.  I figure if I do a couple of boxes an evening, it'll
eventually get done.

I'm going with the "memory is cheap" theory and will use the 4000dpi
TIFF settings.

Best regards,

Carlisle