[filmscanners] New Phase One RAW file converter reased, in Beta

Phase One has made the next generation of their RAW file converter
available for download, in Beta.  I have been using Phase One's RAW
file converter, Capture One, for almost three years and have been
pleased with its performance.  The new version has several new features
that seem to be beneficial.

Here is a link to more info.  Click on :Now launching free beta version
of Capture One 4" and then click "Try Now":

http://www.phaseone.com/4/

I believe registration is required in order to download the software.  I
also suggest that you also download the Release Notes.

Jim