[filmscanners] Re: photos of Nepal and Myanmar

> On Jun 17, 2007, at 3:03 PM, Henk de Jong wrote:

> > http://www.hsdejong.nl/
> > Nepal and Myanmar (Burma) - Photo Galleries

Dear Henk,

  Your photos are beautiful. I love South Asia and have been to India and
Pakistan several times but last time was 25 years ago. Too much has changed.
I wanted to go to Nepal and the Mustang Valley but my body does not do well at
high altitudes.

Best Regards,

Jeffrey Pawlan
San Jose, Calif.