[filmscanners] Re: Vuescan and 64bit Windows - Ed's reply

These are USB devices, Tony.  I was told by a so-called computer guru
that this problem was corrected in XP.  It could be that the device is
incorrectly installed - it's a USB 2 device but its speed, or slowness,
indicated that Win XP thinks it an early USB device.  I've tried
uninstalling the USB controllers reinstalling them but to no avail.

Jim