[filmscanners] Re: ArtixScan 4000tf firmware

Harald,

Are you sure you need a firmware update?  Would you mind re-
explaining the problem?

(I'm sorry, I've deleted the original posts...)

My understanding is that whatever the latest firmware update exists,
that's what you use.  Then you simply need the most current driver
for your OS.  That is (as I understand it), the firmware sets up the
device's brain, and then the drivers talk to the device.

I assume that you've re-installed the last firmware you ever had--is
that right?

Will Vuescan run the device properly?

Carlisle
  -another mac driver, who is using a Nikon scanner and Vuescan