[filmscanners] B+W inkjet printing

Hi All,

This is slightly off topic, but the collective might here may know
something.

I have an HP 920c, which produces lovely colour photo prints. B+W however
have a green tinge, as it prints these using the colour head. Using HPs
driver, this is unavoidable, as when you select HP premium plus glossy
paper, it chooses everything else, and disallows black only printing.

If I use the XP driver, I can change various settings like microweave, dpi,
black only etc. But this will take a while to perfect.

Does anyone know of a black/grey cartridge for this printer (to replace the
colour one), or a decent driver for this printer that will produce a high
quality black output. Or... A starting point to remove the green tinge (like
adding some Magenta tint in Photoshop?).

Thanks,

Chris

--
believed to be clean.