[filmscanners] Re: Epson 4180

I can say that my Epson 2450 is great for scanning 4x5 (color--have not
tried b&w) and enlarging to any size.  It has a film scanning feature, which
is a film holder that must be placed in a specific area of the scanning bed.
Nothing in the lid.  Have not tried it with medium format, but I'd guess it
is pretty good.  I would be doubtful about 35mm, but haven't tried that
either.

Berry