[filmscanners] Re: scanning at less than optical res

Thanks, that clarifies things a great deal.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Frost" <bob@frost.name>
To: <laurie@advancenet.net>
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 4:40 AM
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: scanning at less than optical res

Laurie,

I sent that reply to someone on another list who was using large-format film
but then scanning it at one-quarter of the optical resolution of his scanner
since he didn't want large files. There was some doubt as to whether I was
correct, so I thought I would see what this filmscanners list had to say.

Bob Frost.