[filmscanners] RE: Nikon Coolscan V vs Minolta Elite 5400

No!  I re-started, in fact, after a long long hiatus.  The filmscanning was
to capture my old photos from days gone by.

> or did you choose lower resolution
> and lower
> dynamic range photography with ugly grain blob over film
> photography ;-) ?

Yes!:

http://www.cupidity.f9.co.uk/Photos/Places

And No!:

http://www.cupidity.f9.co.uk/Photos/BeingThere

The latter shot with a WWII-ish Nettar 6x9.

I'm still trying to finish the last four frames on the current roll.  Sadly
I've been trying for around a year.

I "look back" a lot, for what it's worth.

Jawed