[filmscanners] Re: 120 film scanners - which to get?

Thank you Paul Roberts and David J.Littleboy for your answers.
I'm a bit dissappointed by the number of comments as I thought that more
people would be able to give an advice on what the options are for MF film
quality scanning at the price of about 1000-1200 $.
I didn't know about the Minolta Multi II. It seems interesting but before
purchase I'd need to see comments from other experienced users on how it
compares with other MF scanners, especially Microtek 120tf which seem my
favorite (if I could only buy used).
And maybe there are other options as well?

Regards

Tomek Zakrzewski
www.zakrzewski.art.pl