[filmscanners] 120 film scanners - which to get?

Hello,
It's been a while since I wrote to this list. Just to assure you it's still
of help I'd like to confess that I still use film :), still scan (with Nikon
4000ED) and am not going to abandon it (although meanwhile I took 35 000
shots with my D100 in the last 18 months, but it's a pure commercial thing).

There was a time when we discussed MF scanners on this list. Now I want to
buy one and I'd like to ask you to comment on what's worth to get from the
current offer. I want to scan traditional b&w films, color negs and slides.
As I said, I have the Nikon Coolscan 4000ED, I think it's a very very good
scanner but the lack of DOF drives me nuts sometimes and surely it is an
even bigger problem with MF, that's why I don't want to get the Coolscan
9000ED. I also cut my 6x7 negs is strips of 3 frames, and as far as I know
such strips won't fit the 9000ED's holder.
So as far as I remeber I only have two options: Microtek 120tf (used
Polaroid 120) or Minolta Dimage Multi Pro. Which of them is going to deal
better with sharpness on the whole area of film (unlike 9000ED), dynamic
range and grain? I remember from this list that Polaroid 120 doesn't
exaggerate grain and that it doesn't need ICE as badly as Nikon scanners, so
I think this is a good choice. I only don't remeber how it performs in the
shadows.
I know very little about the Minolta Multi Pro scanner. Can it scan strips
of the 6x7 frames? Is grain managable with the "grain dissolver" thing?
If you'd confirm that the Polaroid/Microtek route is still good, I'd start
to look for a used one (I'm in Poland/Europe, please let me know if anybody
knows of such a machine on sale).

With best regards

Tomek Zakrzewski
www.zakrzewski.art.pl