[filmscanners] RE: Cheapo scanner for contact prints

Hi!

I use an Epson 1600 for MF work. The supplied carriers don't permit making a
contact sheet for a full 35mm roll, but they are beautifully made and
produce good film flatness. For a contact sheet, you could just lay the negs
on the copyboard. I have read of people doing that with excellent results. I
paid less than $300US for the unit with the tranny head (both new) on
ebay...

Les