From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk] On Behalf Of
cjrossi1942@comcast.net
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2004 2:58 PM
To: bkubs@comcast.net
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Best 35mm slide film?

Bill . .. .  I am a Fuji fan and use Velvia (RVP ISO 50) for
landscapes.
The colors are a bit over saturated but I like it.  There is a new(er)
Fuji
Velvia 100F (RVP 100F) which is faster and a bit less saturated.  Fuji
Provia 100F (RDPIII ISO 100) is another good choice, for a less
saturated
("more natural") wildlife or scenic chrome.  Provia also comes in a
ISO 400
version which I have not used.  Now the million-dollar question, or at
least
multi 1000's have you considered switching to a digital camera?
For processing I use The Slide Printer (http://www.slideprinter.com/)
here
in Denver they do a very good job and have a mail in service.  I am
sure you
can find a pro shop in your area.  Good shooting to ya, John