[filmscanners] Re: Device interface and Windows 2000

Thanks Laurie, the USB controllers are on the motherboard and I haven't
upgrade the BIOS.  I am not using an external hub.  One of the devices,
however, is a 6-in-1 card reader that connects to on of the internal USB
connectors. Currently, USB devices total 4 - Epson 1640 Scanner, Epson
1200 printer, the 6-in-1 card reader, and a pointing device
(trackball).  I was advised by manufacturers of trackballs that I have
to use the USB port rather than the PS-2 port.  The trackballs did not
perform well when I used the PS-2 port.

I am using the latest device drivers that are available and I will
upgrade the BIOS for my motherboard.

Thanks again,

Jim Sims