[filmscanners] ADMIN: List temporary suspension for maintenance

Please note that at some time in the next few days, the listserver will be
taken offline and be upgraded with new mobo/CPU and OS/software
rebuild. It has become very temperamental and unstable lately and is
driving me crazy.

Because I have to fit doing this around work etc, and upgrading another PC
at the same time (the donor for parts), I can't be sure exactly when this
will happen or how long it will be offline. It could be 2-3 days.

If you send mail to the list whilst the server is unavailable, don't worry,
it will be  spooled upstream and distributed or actioned as  soon as the
server is back  online. Please do NOT resend mail.

My personal email is handled by the same machine, so there's no point
mailing me either:)

Regards

Tony Sleep - http://www.halftone.co.uk