[filmscanners] Re: suggestions for scanning single frame110format?

Hmmm, I guess a bit more information is in order. The slides I have,
belonged to my late sister, but I'm sure my father had some too - during the
80's. I have posted a couple of shots of the mount at
http://www.users.on.net/avk/slides.html

I personally have never bought such mounts. I suspect that she might have
received them from the processors already in these converter frames. But I
have no way of finding out.

Anyway, I'll have a further sniff around and see if I can unearth anything.