[filmscanners] Re: suggestions for scanning single frame110format?

>I'm sure Tony Sharps at the widescreen center (London, Nottingham UK
>http://www.widescreen-centre.co.uk) will have some or know how to
>get them.

looking <http://www.widescreen-centre.co.uk/price3.html> doesn't show
any 110 mounts. :-(

>they are a kindermann dealer (http://www.kindermann.de/content (main
>German site), they also have a Canadian office
>http://www.kindermann.ca/)

I must be particularly dense this morning, because going through the
kindermann website (main one in Germany) results in no hits at all
when I look for the 110 format holders. i.e. 'no matches'. Actually I
can't find anything in there to relate to mounts in anyway shape or
form. Looking in "Photolaboratory equipment" or "Slide projection"
results in no such hits either.

Dieder