[filmscanners] Re: Ink-jet Print File Resolution; was: Pixels andPrints

One question...

If one sends the printer a 720 dpi file, does it not alter the file to
create the dithering patterns, etc?  In other words, does providing a
720 dpi file prevent up and down sampling and the "damage" the printer
driver/spooler might cause to the image file?

Art