[filmscanners] Re: Pixels and Prints

I'm very sure!

The Pro 70 was the first consumer digicam with CFII and hence Microdrive
compatibility, it's that old :-)

It has a great lens and RAW capability so can dodge JPEG artifacts
altogether.

I know it's pushing the accepted wisdom, but people have mistaken the
pictures for commercial posters so it's not just my opinion.

And I meant 13x19, A3+ or B+ size - that was a typo.