[filmscanners] Re: [filmscanners_Digest] filmscanners Digest for Thu 16 Oct, 2003

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: [filmscanners_Digest] filmscanners Digest for Thu 16 Oct, 2003
  • From: "malcolm" <Yokochanie@btinternet.com>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 09:37:24 +0100

FAO Arthur Entlich

Just to sday a big thank you for your advice.

I had set my heart on either the Canon or Epson models but after reading
your email started to re think the idea. (the process was, 1st reading 'no
way', 2nd reading 'well he has a point' and 3rd reading 'it makes perfect
sense'! LOL)

It ended up with me within an hour or so of reading your advice, ordering
the Minolta Dimage III. That way I can use the Epson for the postcards,
which does a great job, and get much better 35 mm scans. On top of that the
Minolta was £245 at Amazon, therefore saving money from the original budget.

So a big thank you.

Malcolm

FAO Paul D. DeRocco

Many thanks for that. I have now ended up getting a film scanner instead of
the flatbed models I was looking at,  but will also look into your idea as
that will save lots of time should there be a point when I need to do a
large number. Thank you

Malcolm