[filmscanners] RE: New Fuji Films

I have some Astia 100F in 120 to try - waiting for a roll back and some
Velvia 100F in 4x5 I may shoot this week if I get the time. I'll let you
know.

I also read (I have no idea where now) that Sensia 100 was going to be
changed from Astia to Provia. (which is a pain, because Fuji doesn't sell
Astia in Canada and I just used to buy Sensia... but then Fuji Canada is
totally crap in general - I got my Astia 100f and Velvia 100f samples
courtesy of Fuji Iceland!)

tim