[filmscanners] Re: New Fuji Films

Interesting.  We've had nothing but sun, and usually we have a lot of
gray days.  I think we deserve it, we've had gray skies for years now!

Fuji gives the impression that the improvement in the grain is
considerable...

Have you heard any word on if Sensia 100 is going to be updated to some
of the newer technologies?  Last version was identical to the previous
Astia 100, and it sold for $3-$4 cheaper per roll here, so if they end
up moving Sensia to even Provia 100F, I know what I'm buying ;-)

Art