From: "Arthur Entlich" <artistic-1@shaw.ca>
To: <jim.ketcheson@sympatico.ca>
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 5:11 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Epson 2450 Film Flatness

Hi Les,

What a great tip and description.  Nice of you to share it.

I was wondering about how thick each of these magnetic register covers
are, how big they are, and how many are in a package.  The reason I'm
asking is because there may be another less costly source for this
stuff, depending on the thickness.

Dollar stores often carry sheets of magnetic material, which I buy to
make fridge magnets of some of my graphics as "give away" premiums. The
sheets are about 8"x 8" square and a bit over 1/32" (or a bit over 1 mm)
thick.  I'm paying $2 CAN for them.

Depending on the dimensions of the register covers you speak of, these
may be a cheaper source.

Art