[filmscanners] Re: Web images copyright

Hi Alex,

Israel has a very developed hi-tech industry, and I suspect it also has
a good deal of copyright legislation, as a result.  You should probably
contact your government and see what the legislation looks like.

The reason I suggest a visible watermark is that it does not cost you
anything (Digimarc is quite costly, as you suggest, and you can decide
how large it should be and how obvious.  You can create one in PS, which
can be subtle enough that it has little effect on the image but still
makes it obvious it is yours.

Art