[filmscanners] RE: Web images copyright

They always have permitted the bulk colpyrighting of groups of images

-----Original Message-----
From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Bernie Kubiak
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 7:29 AM
To: laurie@advancenet.net
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Web images copyright

An addition to Art's note:  in the US if you've registered your copyright it
is much easier to defend it and to get a settlement if the image is stolen.
My understanding is the copyright office now allows you to register groups
of images, which saves time and money.

I'm too old to die young....
My images are at: www.pvphotoartists.com/018/index.html