[filmscanners] Re: Dull Colors with FS4000 and another prob.

Paul:

I have used the Canon scanner without any problem for  1 and 1/2 year. Now,
most of my work is with color slides.
Try this:

FilmGet 1.03

Adjustments:
Gain: 0
Color match: off
Color 42 bits
Dont  make any adjustment with filmGet

Then:
Adjust levels, manually, with photoshop.
If you want more punch, adjust curves, with PS, using a slight "S" shape
curve.

Jorge Talkowski, from Buenos Aires
http://members.tripod.com.ar/talko

> Hi,
>
> I have a Canon FS4000 scanner and when I scan slides film (Provia 100F,
> Sensia and Kodachromes) the colours always come out really really dull.
When