[filmscanners] Re: Applied Science Fiction is Now Kodak?

On Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at 03:48 AM, Arthur Entlich wrote:

>  From the news release I just received, it would appear Kodak has
> indicated its intent to "acquire" Applied Science Fictions
> technologies.

The two accounts I read just mentioned the dry film processor
technology created by ASF was purchased. You can see why Kodak would be
interested in a free standing kiosk that would process film and
print/burn it to a CD for the customer as he waits. Certainly that
would give ASF the infusion of cash to continue to create new
technologies that they seem so good at.

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA