[filmscanners] Re: keeping the 16bit scans

Gee, I guess it's just me then. ;-)

I have both CDs that have gone bad (also using Plextor writer) and I
have had numerous HD failures (although I did have them spinning down,
and I do turn my system off every day... well, I use Windows, so several
times a day... ;-) And all were those name brand types, both SCSI and
IDE (Maxtor Diamond plus, Seagate Barracuda) etc.

Art