[filmscanners] Re: Sprintscan 4000 out of focus

First off, make sure you have the latest firmware installed.  There was
a problem with some firmware versions with the autofocus.

After that, I'd contact Polaroid directly, and see if there is some
hidden process for calibrating the autofocus, maybe it got jarred during
shipment.  I believe Silverfast allows for some autofoucs adjustments,
or manual focus, or something...

Art