From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@sbcglobal.net>
To: <glenside@ntlworld.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 7:08 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] Let me apologise in advance

Let me first say that I've done something stupid, and I would like someone
to bail me out.

Several months ago, there was a protracted discussion over the lifetime of
CD-R's. Someone posted a list of brand names that are produced by Mitsui. I
very carefully printed out this list. Now that I need it, guess what, it's
gone!

Can someone remember the list? Off list would be OK.

Bill Pearce