[filmscanners] Re: Canon IDs vs Pentax 67II

 From the website:

"Both cameras were tripod mounted beside each other. The Canon was
autofocused on the buildings at infinity and I focused the Pentax
manually. Mirror lock-up was used on the Pentax, but not on the Canon.
Aperture was set at f/8 on both cameras, close to optimum. Shutter speed
was 1/90th sec on the Pentax and 1/250th sec on the Canon (due to ISO 40
with Velvia and ISO 100 with the 1Ds)."

Just to keep things accurate.

Art