[filmscanners] Re: Canned air...

I use a moisture trap on my airbrush hose, and it seems to control the
problem, and I'm often even dipping my airbrush in a bucket of water to
clear it of paint (I use medium bodied acrylics with a dual action brush
VL Pasche) and I live in one of the more humid areas in North America.
The trap consists of an aluminum chamber (I don't know exactly what the
interior looks like) but there is a screw valve which I can open to
drain, like a spit valve on a brass instrument.

Art