[filmscanners] Re: Canned air...

Preben wrote:

>>>10 years ago, I bought a small compressor for graphic use, which  has added
filtering capabilities, delivery very clean, compressed air. It is very
silent and efficient. I have since cleaned around 35.000 images with it.<<<

I just saw an 'electric blower' in my Cyberguys catalog
(http://www.cyberguys.com). It is called an electronic duster. It is kind of
like a reverse vacuum cleaner with a 1/2 horsepower electric motor and 3
different nozzles. It is US $38.49 at Cyberguys but a web search shows that it
is available from other sources. The manufacturer is Metrodata and the model no.
is ED3. I think I'll buy one. If anyone is interested, I'll post my experience
with it.

Nick