[filmscanners] Re: Re-subscribing to new another email address

Alex,

I should have mentioned the listserver's latency or delay. All
listservers for maillists have some latency which varies from
day to day. As I remember there was some latency when I recently
subscribed to filmscanners before receiving a subscription
acknowledgement.

One way of knowing what is going on out there on the Internet
is to notice whether your email bounces as undeliverable. If
not, it is very likely that it did arrive.

Hope this helps.

Mike