[filmscanners] Beta Testers for plug-in from Applied Science Fiction

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Beta Testers for plug-in from Applied Science Fiction
  • From: "Jack Phipps" <JPhipps@asf.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 08:53:50 -0600

To all filmscanners list participants:

I need to nominate several beta testers for our new Photoshop compatible
plug-in that is currently under development. I can't tell you specifically
what the plug-in does until after you are selected. If you decide you are
not interested once you see what the plug in does you may resign from the
program. You will be under non-disclosure until the product is announced.
You will need to fill out a brief questionnaire that I will submit to our
selection committee, and if you are selected you will be asked to provide
input about the GUI style and the functionality of the program. You may also
be contacted by telephone after the program is completed to provide
additional information about general user experience.

I am currently using this plug-in on images scanned from film and prints as
well images from digital cameras. I like the results and I think most of you
would too. This is an excellent opportunity to guide the development
direction of a tool that many serious users will want in their toolbox.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

Jack Phipps
Applied Science Fiction