[filmscanners] Re: Minolta Diamage Scan Multi II

Why not contact Minolta for as much help as they may provide for
the Diamage? I am somewhat in the same boat with my out of
warantee Nikon LS-10 which is on its way back to Nikon for an
estimate on a repair.

You may just be suffering a software problem cured by rebooting
or reinstalling the software. But do ask support at Minolta as
they may provide some useful counsel. You might also mention
that you are the original registered owner.

Michael Eisenstadt