[filmscanners] filmscanners server long time delays in handling unsubscribemessages

For some reason the filmscanner list server takes *forever* to process nomail
and unsubscribe messages.  I like to turn off the mail when I'm away for a few
days.  I have to think to do this a week in advance for the server to act on my
nomail request (or followup unsubscribe request) before I depart.  Last time
(at the end of October) it took a week -- seven days -- to get a response from
the server!

Bob Shomler
www.shomler.com