[filmscanners] Re: Problem with Nikon SA20 film strip adaptor (andwiththe company answers)

Nikon seems to be a changed company as it transforms itself into an
electronics distributor, and a company that contracts a lot of its
production to countries and factories outside of Japan.  It seems to
have lost its way as a product line which the employees could and should
be proud of, and become more of a brand name of variable quality.

Art