[filmscanners] Re: Microtek Artixscan 4000tf

Yes it does.  Multi-pass scanning is another option but long exposure is
the place to start.  One more option is the dark slide profile for Polaroid
Insight:

ftp://ftp.polaroid.com/pub/imaging/input/SS4000/NewColorSlideProfile/

Does anyone know if Polaroid Insight works with Microtek scanners?  Or if
their Scanwizard works on Polariod machines?  Just curious.

Bob