[filmscanners] Re: Digital Darkroom Computer Builders?

> AND! after watching the "Greatest Briton" program which looked
> at the work of Isambard Kingdom Brunel, I cannot believe you
> are referring to Engineers in such a way :) I regularly travel
> through his 1st tunnel (Wapping 1839), which has stood the test
> of being built for foot, and now carries tube trains. He was one
> hell of a man - and one staggering Engineer - gets my vote.

And I used to cycle on a daily basis across his first work, the
Clifton Suspension Bridge, which was built long before cars where
invented, and it now has a two-lane A road going across it. Brunel
even thought about the visual appearance of the bridge -- he placed
the Clifton end higher by about a metre to make it look horizontal!

Back to current engineering: those guys who made the hardware and
especially the software required to build multi-million transistor
CPUs can't really be complete morons.

Tony is right, let's stop this thread or he will put us on his spam
filter.

  Andras