[filmscanners] ADMIN : reply address confusion?

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] ADMIN : reply address confusion?
  • From: "Tony Sleep" <TonySleep@halftone.co.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:32 +0100 (BST)

Please note that for some reason I am getting quite a few replies to list
messages addressed to filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk. This 'sender'
address is the administrative address, for when you need human help, not
the list itself. Mail sent to filmscanners_owner end up in my personal mail
box and cannot be distributed.

Please make sure that mail intended for listserver distribution is directed
to the 'reply to' address specified on list and digest mails,
filmscanners@halftone.co.uk.

Regards

Tony Sleep - http://www.halftone.co.uk