[filmscanners] RE: Note to pre-1999 VueSmart purchasers of VueScan

> At least Ed has the grace to
> fix, and the imagination to innovate, where his bugs are concerned ;-)

Hi Tony,

Oh, without question, it's a very well supported, and exceptional piece of
software for the money.  The issue I'm questioning is a different issue
though.  I'm simply curious if people who bought ViewSmart were told they
would as well get unlimited free upgrades, and are now being told
differently, simply because the name of the program changed (per what Ed
posted in a newsgroup, as he apparently acknowledges they were the "same"
(enough) program).

Regards,

Austin