[filmscanners] RE: What can you advise?

How does one do this? Seal the room and install an air filtration system?
Wear a smock, hairnet and gloves? I store slides in boxes with no gaps
between the slides, yet I still find dust on them. I clean them with proper
fluid and pads until I can't see anything under a magnifier, pop them in the
scanner (LS-2000), and find there's still crap all over them if I turn off
ICE.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco