[filmscanners] Re: Any experience with Epson 2450?

Hello Larry,
I'm guessing you're the "City of LA" Larry???  This is Brad Smith.  Small
World, isn't it?

I'm looking at this scanner also.  I scanned a 4x5 transparency on one at
the Apple Store at the Grove (Farmer's Market). Burned it onto a CD and took
it home.   I thought it did a pretty good job.  Give me a call and we can
discuss it.

Brad Smith