[filmscanners] Scanning 35mm panoramic film

I recently bought a Minolta Dimage Scan Multi Pro film scanner for
scanning 35mm panoramic negatives. I didn't find the standard film
carriers to be too good, so I've adapted a 35mm glassless carrier to
accept the longer panoramic negatives from my Noblex (which has the same
size frame as a Hasselblad X Pan by the way).
For anyone interested in how it was done please have a look at
www.cix.co.uk/~holman/glasless.htm for full details.

Whilst there you might like to have a look at some of my other panoramic
work that's linked from my photography pages on www.paulholman.co.uk

Hope you might find it interesting. Apologies if you've seen this on
another mailing list.

Paul Holman
Please send any private mail to paul@holman.cix.co.uk