[filmscanners] Re: Epson 2200 does it exist?

Actually, here in Vancouver Tricera, the main Epson dealer, has at
least 8 or so at present, and has sold a lot already over the last
couple of months. While I was in there yesterday for some supplies
there were 3 customers there who all had bought a 2200 there.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design