[filmscanners] Arthur's personal attack...was - RE: dpi - formerly PS sharpening

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Arthur's personal attack...was - RE: dpi - formerly PS sharpening
  • From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:22:48 -0400

Arthur,

Obviously you are bored, and have run out of helpful parroting.  For some
reason, you have some disturbed need to personally attack me.  Your immature
actions are entirely unprovoked and unwarranted.  Your two posts are clearly
personal attacks, and have NO place on this list...as you obviously know
already, and stated so in your post.  If you can't contain your self to keep
to technical issues when you post, then simply don't post.  Plain and
simple.  But no, you simply can't control your self.

Well, no, wrong again, Arthur.  Ken and I were having a civil conversation
about something that obviously he and I had interest in.  The information
content, and the conversation we were having, were the whole point of that
posting, not some delusional underhanded scheme that only exists in your
"mind".

> it is because
> this poster's purpose for living is to correct all the minutia(e) that
> doesn't conform with his reality.

We know you have absolutely no engineering background, and simply repeat
what you've read or heard, with little to no understanding of really how
these systems work.  It's obvious why you would not understand why this
detail might interest someone.

> Be prepared for another posting where he will complain that this posting
> "doesn't belong" on this list because it doesn't have any scanner
> content and only is a "personal attack" and "cheap shot".

Why, how insightful of you, and obviously correct.  Do you somehow believe
that if you correctly identify your childish behavior while doing it, it
somehow makes it not wrong?  That's really strange.

> This same
> poster, of course, will not admit that his own original posting is just
> a "personal attack" and "cheap shot" on another poster, because he hides
> his hostility behind the guise of "correcting" certain individuals.

Er, no, Arthur, as usual your armchair "psychology" (er, speculation) is
simply incorrect.  I agree with Anthony when he's right, and disagree when
he's wrong.  It's my business to do so or not, and not yours.

If Anthony wants to "defend" himself, that is his business, why do you
insist on speaking for other people?  There's something really disturbed
about that, Arthur.

Why not simply filter me, if I "upset" you so, that you can't behave like an
adult, and within the guidelines of this list?

Austin