[filmscanners] Re: dpi - formerly PS sharpening

But Ken, you've missed the whole point of that posting... it is because
this poster's purpose for living is to correct all the minutia(e) that
doesn't conform with his reality.  With that in mind, you'll certainly
now understand the full value of that edification.

Basically worthless to most everyone else's reality...

Be prepared for another posting where he will complain that this posting
"doesn't belong" on this list because it doesn't have any scanner
content and only is a "personal attack" and "cheap shot".  This same
poster, of course, will not admit that his own original posting is just
a "personal attack" and "cheap shot" on another poster, because he hides
his hostility behind the guise of "correcting" certain individuals.

Art