[filmscanners] RE: IV ED dynamic range... DYNAMIC RANGE!

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] RE: IV ED dynamic range... DYNAMIC RANGE!
  • From: "Clark Guy" <guy.clark@sbt.siemens.com>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:23:12 -0500

HI, Constantine!

I disagree--- if the competition insists on using bogus specs, you should
stay above that, and point out the fact that the competitor's specs ARE
bogus, and why.

Educate the consumer, don't try to BS us!   It's been tried before by all
sorts of industries, with generally bad outcomes in the long term.  (look at
the High Fidelity Audio community for example!)

Thanx!

Guy Clark